Hello Earthlings!

Welcome to my blog, i hope you enjoy your stay! Please take some time to browse through my work and leave comments!

Friday 8 April 2011

Results from questionnaire

From my questionnaire I found out some significant answers to help me complete my magazine product.


Out of the twenty students I asked:


11 - Were Female
9 - Were Male


The average age gathered from my results was: 17


The preferred music genre was: Pop with rock coming a close second with 9:4


The people I questioned had a wide varied taste in music artist taste, however Lady GaGa was listed four times.


The people I questioned favourite colour is "Red".


My peers buy magazines at least "Twice a month"


And the average price my target audience will buy a magazine for is "£2.50p"


I will use all this collected date and incorporate it into my product.

No comments:

Post a Comment