Hello Earthlings!

Welcome to my blog, i hope you enjoy your stay! Please take some time to browse through my work and leave comments!

Friday 8 April 2011

7. Looking Back At Your Preliminary Task (The School Magazine Task), What Do You Feel You Have Learnt In The Progression From It To Full Product

In the space of time between creating my preliminary task and my magazine task my knowledge of photoshop and indesign has significantly increased. I used tools such as the pencil tool and box and place to gain the design I was looking for. I learnt how to cut things out considerably quicker using the cut tool. Also, my use of layers have become more effective using it to an exstensive effect to make my magazine look professional. I have also used how to use tools on indesign such as opacity and the spacing and height settings used to modify text. I used this on my mastehead to make the writing look like it was touching. The overall layout of my magazine has also improved, my knowledge is far more greater and instead of randomly placing objects in a page I was able to create a traditional layer which helps make my magazine look attractive. My contents page now looks more creative and looks like a conventional magazine in which you would find in a shop. On a whole, my skills have increased and I am proud of my work.




No comments:

Post a Comment