Hello Earthlings!

Welcome to my blog, i hope you enjoy your stay! Please take some time to browse through my work and leave comments!

Friday 8 April 2011

6. What Have You Learnt About Technologies From The Process of Constructing This Product

I used the college apple macs to design my magazine on software such as indesign and photoshop. Howver I also used my windows 2000 computer to update my blog.































I used this digital camera to take my photos.



I used blogger to create a professional space to upload my work onto.

Previously I hd never used photopshop, however upon embarking upon this course my skills in photoshop have become vast.


I also used Adobe Indesign CS4 to create my designs for my magazine.




I also used my blackberry phone to voice record myself.


Overall, I have learnt a lot about technology during my time creatign this product. Previously I had never used Indesign or photoshop but upon doing this course I have learnt new skills and was able to create a professional looking magazine by myself. I have also learnt other factors of technology such as blogger, prezi how to use a mac computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment