Hello Earthlings!

Welcome to my blog, i hope you enjoy your stay! Please take some time to browse through my work and leave comments!

Friday 8 April 2011

Double page spread stages

I wrote the interview I was going to use on word and then copied and pasted it onto indesign and added font to make it look like a conventional interview. I used an image which I had gathered and blew it up with the place tool to fill the whole page.
At this stage I had created a large quote using qwirky writing and essembled it into an appropriate place.
At this level I created an introduction to the interview and made sure the colloums were the same width.
This is my final copy of the double page spread, I added the ending of the quote and put it in red writing to help make it stand out.

No comments:

Post a Comment