Hello Earthlings!

Welcome to my blog, i hope you enjoy your stay! Please take some time to browse through my work and leave comments!

Friday 8 April 2011

4. Who Would Be The Audience For Your Media Product?

I think my targert audience would predominantly be females from the ages of 15 onwards, this is because the taglines are aimed more at females and would probably entice them more, also females are usually more likely to buy a magazine. However, I wanted my magazine to appeal to both genders, so therefore I used low colour tones which would attract both genders and tried to keep a few taglines to appeal to a male audience.

Typically she will be found constantly plugged into her ipod whether she's doing her artwork or out and about with friends. Her ipod would feature hit music of the time with a diverse choice of artists including Rhianna, Florence and the machine, Justin Bieber and Lady GaGa. Her free time is spent watching MTV, hanging with her girls, browsing on the internet; therefore she doesn't spend much time with her family. Because most of her money is spent on new singles from itunes and new clothes, she doesn't spend much money on anything else as she has always run out of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment