Hello Earthlings!

Welcome to my blog, i hope you enjoy your stay! Please take some time to browse through my work and leave comments!

Friday 8 April 2011

Contents page stages

Again with the front cover I left my contents page as a blank slate I could later build on and create my design. I mimicked the masthead but changed it to contents to give a professional look. I also created a texture to make my magazine look more attractive. I also created a black box to later place an image onto.











At this stage I had created boxes which echoed the front page. I have introduced font and set a structure to my magazine. I also created the pages and page numbers which were shown on my front cover.












I added my picture and made the contents page look more sophisticated at this stage.











No comments:

Post a Comment