Hello Earthlings!

Welcome to my blog, i hope you enjoy your stay! Please take some time to browse through my work and leave comments!

Friday 8 April 2011

Final design of magazine




These are the final pieces to my products. I added finishing touches to my front cover by making the "extras banner" fit around the mast head and make it look more professional. And add a barcode, price and date which is standard procedure on every magazine. Overall I am very happy with my frotn cover as I feel it looks professional, unique and attractive.

I finished my contents page by adding an extra tagline which is situated in the bottom right corner. I wanted to fill the gap and also create a friendly enviroment between readers and writers which furthermore would make it more appealing. I believe my contents page couyld have been improved in elements such as the tag lines and overall layout, but again I also feel it as a unique edge to it.

I am very happy with my double page spread, even though it doesn't fit media convention and is very different to already existing double page spreads, I feel that it looks very attractive and makes a statement, it literally lifts of the page and easy to read.

if I had to do this proiject again I would use another genre and see how it differs from the genre I have already used.

No comments:

Post a Comment