Hello Earthlings!

Welcome to my blog, i hope you enjoy your stay! Please take some time to browse through my work and leave comments!

Friday 8 April 2011

5. How Did You Attract/Address Your Audience

Front Cover - The masthead for my magazine will attract my audience as it is simple and bold, this means it is easily distinguisable and easy to recognise. This is an effective masthead and all eye attemtion is drawn to it. My main image will attract the audience because she is related to the chosen genre of music and also her promiscuous pose will appeal to both genders of my audience. The banner at the top of the page will entice my audience as it shows they are getting more for their money, as it's the best magazine it shows it's worth the money. The tag lines will also appeal to my audience as the people interested in my genre of music will want to read more about the associated acts I listed.

Contents Page - The masthead for my contants page is the same as my front cover which gives a sense of continuality, this makes it simpler to understand and will therefore appeal to the audience. The fonts I used are also attractive and will appeal to my target audience. The arrangement and layout of my magazine will also appeal as it is simple but gives a strong statement.

Double Page Spread - The image is bold and makes a stand and is simple which will appeal to my audience, the model is swearing somethign commonly associated with my target audience. So this will probably attract them to my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment