Hello Earthlings!

Welcome to my blog, i hope you enjoy your stay! Please take some time to browse through my work and leave comments!

Friday 26 November 2010

Font/Colour Deconstruction



Here are two examples off my design work in which I was developing for my final piece. On the left is my text analysis and as you can see I selected a range of fonts for me to choose from for my Front Cover. In the end I selected font seven on the list. I chose this selection because I wanted the Front COver to have afun feel which would appeal to my target audience which is, teenage. And as the magazine is going to be published in college, I wanted something unique, which would stand out and make the front cover altogether more eye catching. The second analysis (picture on the left) shows my use of colour deconstruction. I wanted a colour which would stand out and appeal to both genders. Naturally red would be a first choice as it is the most eye catching of allcolours andis proven that most eyes respond to the colour red better than others. However taking that into perspective, I decided on a multi sex colour which would fit into the theme and colour scheme of my front cover. That colour was Green. the green can be viewed as a "both sex" colour and colour co-ordinates with the south downs logo and the enviromental feel of the Front cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment